Writers & Illustrators of the Future Blog

The purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for winners, judges, entrants and anyone interested in sharing information regarding the contests and the L. Ron Hubbard Writers of the Future volumes. For more information you can also go to www.writersofthefuture.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Launching Pad Indeed

Dear All,

I've witnessed the contest from the begining, 25 years ago, and I must say
we have come a long way. It used to take years for careers to form for our
contest winners. That has all changed as the contest has grown. I got the
following e-mail today from our 3rd quarter, 3rd place winner this year,
Brad Torgersen:

Dear Joni,

I got a nice letter from Dr. Schmidt at ANALOG SCIENCE FICTION
letting me know he was buying my Q1 Finalist story, "Outbound."

Happy news, happy news!

Brad


CONGRATULATIONS Brad!!!! -- Joni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home