Writers & Illustrators of the Future Blog

The purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for winners, judges, entrants and anyone interested in sharing information regarding the contests and the L. Ron Hubbard Writers of the Future volumes. For more information you can also go to www.writersofthefuture.com

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Rave Reader Response for Volume 22

The following letter just came in from R.Powell from Raceland, LA.

WRITERS OF THE FUTURE XXII

BLEW ME AWAY!!

Assuredly every avid short story reader's nirvana! Each tale brings a fresh style and unexpected topics that make this collection a deliciously eclectic reading buffet.

Before I was halfway through the book, I called my stepson to thank him for sending it to me as a Christmas present. And when I finished the last story I had to have more so I called and ordered every back issue I could get my hands on. Thank you David M. for such an "uber' awesome gift, and that you sweet Sarah C. for your patience, caring and conversation.

R. Powell
Raceland LA


Not bad, eh? So how about telling your friends to get and read these books. They really do provide some great reading.

P.S. Stay tuned. I should have the 4th Q illustrator winners by tomorrow, or latest the next day!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home