Writers & Illustrators of the Future Blog

The purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for winners, judges, entrants and anyone interested in sharing information regarding the contests and the L. Ron Hubbard Writers of the Future volumes. For more information you can also go to www.writersofthefuture.com

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another Win from a WOTF Winner!

Tom Crosshill, 1st Place, 1st Quarter Volume XXVI (to be published this
year) just sent this in:

" I'm very happy to announce that Jake Freivald at Flash Fiction Online has picked up my piece "The Zombie of His Early Days" for April publication. I love that mag, so I'm quite excited. Also, this marks my third SFWA-qualifying sale so I can finally join as an Active member -- something I've been dreaming of since. . .ah, about the time I was 12.I have to say, WOTF has been a huge boost in all this. I doubt I would have written nearly as much over the past year, or gone from unpublished to SFWA-qualified in nine months, if not for the adrenaline shot that Joni's first phone call provided. Cheers, Tom-- Tom Crosshill Writer of Speculative Fiction"

1 Comments:

  • At March 4, 2010 at 12:24 AM , Anonymous Ken Kiser said...

    Congratulations! You sound like you have the fire of motivation lit and burning strong. Maybe someday I can join you as a WOTF winner. That would be nice.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home