Writers & Illustrators of the Future Blog

The purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for winners, judges, entrants and anyone interested in sharing information regarding the contests and the L. Ron Hubbard Writers of the Future volumes. For more information you can also go to www.writersofthefuture.com

Saturday, June 6, 2009

WOTF Winner from Volume XXIV Patrick Lundrigan Wins Another Writing Award

Message from Patrick:

I have a bit of good news: I won second place in the Jim Baen Memorial
Writing Contest. The story that won, "Burst Mode," was quarter finalist
from a few years ago when I first started entering the contest. I
rewrote it before sending it out again, though. I had to put all the
great information I learned at the workshop to good use.

The contest announcement is here:
http://williamledbetter.com/contest

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home