Writers & Illustrators of the Future Blog

The purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for winners, judges, entrants and anyone interested in sharing information regarding the contests and the L. Ron Hubbard Writers of the Future volumes. For more information you can also go to www.writersofthefuture.com

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Did You Ever Wonder What Its Like to Win This Writers Contest?

Dear All,

Stephen Kotowych has taken the time to share what it is like
with all of you.

Hi Joni -

Well, it took a lot longer than I thought it would but I'm finally
finished my WOTF journal!

Before I went to the WOTF week I read everything I could about the
contest and the workshop week from the blogs and websites of previous
winners to get a sense of what to expect. I decided that when I came
back I'd put together something similar that would hopefully be of
interest and use to future winners and those entering the contest. If
it's taken longer than I thought to complete it's because, well, I
didn't want to leave anything out.

I know that a couple of this year's winner have already found the
journal and have been reading it--hopefully other will find it useful,
too!

Links to all the posts can be found here:
http://kotowych.blogspot.com/2008/04/writers-of-future-award-week-journal.html

Best wishes!

Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home