Writers & Illustrators of the Future Blog

The purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for winners, judges, entrants and anyone interested in sharing information regarding the contests and the L. Ron Hubbard Writers of the Future volumes. For more information you can also go to www.writersofthefuture.com

Thursday, June 28, 2007

What Judge Would You Like to Hear From?

We have a list of judges with lots of experience in the field.
Which judge would you like to hear from? What types of tips would you
like to increase your writing or illustration skills? Let me know.

Joni

2 Comments:

  • At July 7, 2007 at 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    want to hear from orson scott card

     
  • At July 12, 2007 at 6:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I would love to hear from Anne McCaffrey. I have a multitude of books I read and many of them are from her, Andre Norton, Piers Anthony, Mercedes Lackey, and others..
    I think any advice from her would be extremely valuable to a young and not-that-well-trained writer such as myself.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home