Writers & Illustrators of the Future Blog

The purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for winners, judges, entrants and anyone interested in sharing information regarding the contests and the L. Ron Hubbard Writers of the Future volumes. For more information you can also go to www.writersofthefuture.com

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Haven't Heard From Some Of You!

Dear All,

A few weeks back I put up a quiz on the blog. There were 7 of you who got the answer correct. I wrote to all of you asking you to send me your address so I could forward your prize. I only had one response, and of course that book was delivered.

So, any of you who guessed correctly but did not reply, please do so. I want to send the book out to you!!

Write me at contests@authorservicesinc.com

Best, Joni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home