Writers & Illustrators of the Future Blog

The purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for winners, judges, entrants and anyone interested in sharing information regarding the contests and the L. Ron Hubbard Writers of the Future volumes. For more information you can also go to www.writersofthefuture.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Podcast of this year's winners now on-line. Check it out!

Dear All, The podcast featuring all the winners is now live: http://www.adventuresinscifipublishing.com/2008/09/aisfp-62-writers-and-illustrators-of-the-future/ It is also the feature story on the home page and in iTunes (or it will be once iTunes refreshes their page). Thanks again for inviting me. I hope the podcast helps new writers get excited about it. Best,-- Shaun Farrell Note from Joni - readers - please give me feedback on this.

1 Comments:

  • At September 24, 2008 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I agree - it really helpful and excited!!! I'm not a writer but for me it was interesting to hear some thoughts and wishes from people who already won. I would like to wish everybody good luck and success. I believe that you have it or will have very soon!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home