Writers & Illustrators of the Future Blog

The purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for winners, judges, entrants and anyone interested in sharing information regarding the contests and the L. Ron Hubbard Writers of the Future volumes. For more information you can also go to www.writersofthefuture.com

Monday, June 9, 2008

Notice On Entries AND This Year Event Info

Dear All,

If you have your story already written, go ahead and send it in now.
Don't wait for the last minute. You will be notified faster that way.
Otherwise, I get hundreds at the last minute and then you wait around
for notification that your story was received.

I'm Planning the event for this year right now. If you are in driving
distance to LA you should consider attending. It is a lot of fun for
everyone. You get the meet the judges, etc.

Judges attending this year are:

Frederik Pohl
Tim Powers
K.D. Wentworth
Larry Niven
Robert J. Sawyer
Kevin J Anderson
Rebecca Moesta
Sean Williams
Nina Kiriki Hoffman
Dave Wolverton (Farland)
Yoji Kondo
Cliff Neilsen
Ron Lindahn
Val Lakey-Lindahn
Bob Eggleton
Steven Hickman

2 Comments:

  • At June 10, 2008 at 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Joni,

    Do let me know if you got my new (second time) entry for the contest.

    :-)

    I would send it by registered post, but it is a PO Box address and the rules state that no receipt signature should be required.



    Best Regards,
    Ujjwal Dey

     
  • At August 23, 2008 at 10:11 PM , Blogger R. Brady Frost said...

    I never got a confirmation of delivery email from you folks like others have mentioned getting. I sent my entry off on the 2nd of June and I did recently receive an email about the annual event. I would assume that means my entry was received since I have no clue how else you would have gotten my email address.
    Is not getting the entry received email a bad thing? ;)

    Brady Frost

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home