Writers & Illustrators of the Future Blog

The purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for winners, judges, entrants and anyone interested in sharing information regarding the contests and the L. Ron Hubbard Writers of the Future volumes. For more information you can also go to www.writersofthefuture.com

Monday, June 21, 2010

Writers of the Future Coffee Table Book - Proofs, proofs and more proofs

We've been gone for a while. But we have gone through literally hundreds of proofs and here is what we have to say for ourselves:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At June 22, 2010 at 2:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can't wait to hold this book in my hands... but given the scope of the project, I think I better start working out, so that I can lift my copy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home